We provide buffet & canape catering services ranging from RM20-RM100 per pax, specialising in:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PichaEats reserves the right to charge extra for any service that requires payment to be received through any other ways except the following: Bank Transfer, Cheque, Cash Deposit or Over-the-counter at Bank, Purchase Order (Applicable to Corporate clients only).
2. There will be a refundable deposit of RM 200 charged if additional rental is required (tables, chairs, glassware, etc). Any item/equipment lost or damaged by the client or the guests will be charged. The charges for lost/damaged items are as follows:
Dinner Spoon: RM 4
Dinner Fork: RM 4
Highball Glass: RM 3
Dinner Plate: RM 10
Dessert Fork: RM 3
3. There will be extra charge for manpower beween RM 50-200 if event venue is not on ground floor and has no elevator to transport equipment/food to the place of event.
4. The client is responsible to inform PichaEats of the loading bay requirements at least 2 days before the day of the event, otherwise PichaEats will not be responsible for any lateness on the day of the event.
5. The client is strictly not permitted to use our equipment and cutlery for non-halal items. In the event of this happening, the client will be charged RM 200.
6. PichaEats requires a minimum of 90 minutes BEFORE the serving time to set-up, any time given less than 90 minutes to setup, PichaEats will not be responsible for not being able to serve on time.
7. There will be an extra charge of RM 100/hour if the client requires our service AFTER the serving time ends (RM 200/hr between 12AM to 8AM).
8. PichaEats reserves the right to charge extra should the client wants to change/add any food items to the menu, less than 2 days before the day of event. No changes after 6PM, 2 days before the event will be entertained.
9. Any pictures on the website and flyers are purely for illustration purposes and should not be taken as a representation of the actual food items.
10. The client must state the complete specifics of the address of the place where the catering will take place AT LEAST 2 days before the day of the event else PichaEats will not be responsible for any lateness. Specifics of address include but not limited to: Unit/Room/Suite Number, Floor, Building Name, Road Name, Area, Postcode, State.
11. PichaEats will provide the service for packing leftover food in disposable plastic bags ONLY.
12. PichaEats will not be held responsible and liable for the food quality or food contamination/poisoning in the event that the food is consumed after 3 hours of the serving time.
13. PichaEats is not liable to cater any changes or amendments requested by the client less than 2 working days before the day of the event.
14. PichaEats will not held responsible for any floor plan arrangement should there be no person in charge assigned from your side.
15. PichaEats will not be responsible for lack of success of events caused by unforeseen circumstances. Unforeseen circumstances include but are not limited to: Natural disasters, Riot, Strike, State of War.
16. Serving between 12AM to 8AM is extra chargable as follows:
Existing hours: RM150 per hour
Overtime: RM200 per hour
17. Additional RM 200 charge applies for catering on ALL Malaysia Public Holidays which include:
New Year (1ST January)
Christmas Day (25th December)
Chinese New Year 1ST AND 2ND Day
Hari Raya Adilfitri and Haji 1ST and 2ND Day
18. Any cancellation 36 hours before the catering, PichaEats reserves the right to charge the full amount of the order.
19. Our basic service do NOT include the buffet line and table cloth unless explicitly stated in the quotation.
20. Client shall not keep leftover plastic cutlery, paper plates/cup, cordial and serviettes.
21. There is extra charge for catering in the following areas (standardized as for 2 caterers):
a. Shah Alam, Setia Alam, Sungai Buloh, Rawang: RM 200
b. KLIA, Bangi: RM 300
c. Janda Baik / Seremban: RM400